HOME OF THE MONDAY MORNING FULLBACK

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

MMFB Week 13-A-Starlord-CXY



Vol 7. No. 10

 (Opens Time Capsule)
King Chief’s log…star date 11/15/14…the time is 4 p.m….on a Saturday!…..and I  am deep in the Andes mountains of Costa Rica finally meeting the Ancient Aliens of Jaco.
The legend as told by the grand historian, Tommy Curls, of Ancient Aliens…filled with celestial impulses and intergalactic energy…stellar vortexes and outter spaces forces powered by ultra magnetic thunder hydrosis.

With the first annual Portate Bien Weekend FAR in the review mirror, the time is here. I am actually writing to you from the future, as I discovered a worm hole while drinking an ancient herbal tea provided to me by the Ancient Aliens.  I taste a hint of kiwi. The texture is frothy, but cooling. Refreshing to the palate. It transports me further away from today.
I look to my left, to my right, and to my left again. I speak, but there are no words. Where are my pants? How did this carne asada hard taco end up in shoe? I look down. A young, female howler monkey tickles my balls.
Onto the goods!
3 UP
Kudus, Babaro, and Lorg- The ancient alien overlords who have provided me with an unlimited harvest fresh fruit in my time here in the jungle. 


Until next week…or are we already there?
(Closes Time Capsule)

No comments:

Post a Comment